Apply & Enroll
1. Eligibility Criteria
Prospective students who wish to participate in the CRT to RRT Program must be employed by an eligible employer and are subject to review. Eligibility is established by completing the following:
- Students must meet with their Education Fund Program Coordinator to verify that they have met the requirements to participate in Coastline courses sponsored by SEIU/UHW-West Joint Employer Education Fund . Students must obtain the Program Coordinator's signature on their Program Eligibility Form.
- Students must submit a completed Program Eligibility Form no later than 3 days prior to registration deadlines (as posted on the academic calendar).
Students will not be able to register until their eligibility form has been received and evaluated by Coastline. Questions about eligibility can be directed to: 714.241.6132, Option 2 or e-mail CorporateReg@coastline.edu
- New and returning students must apply for admission to Coastline Community College.
- Continuing students who are registered for the current or previous semester do not need to reapply. Registration appointments will automatically be issued to continuing students.
- Select “Military or Corporate Education Programs” from the “Special Programs” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 9) of the online application to ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military & Contract Education Department.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
3. Register for your classes
- Log into MyCCC.
- Begin on the "CCC Military/Corporate Student tab."
- Locate the "Registration Tools" box and click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page. Be sure to select courses with a location of “CCC Corporate Programs ONLINE.”
- After adding your classes, select “Finalize Add/Drop” and exit the screen. Payment is based on your eligibility with SEIU/ UHW West Joint Employer Education Fund and will post to your account within 24 hours of registration.