Celebrate the accomplishments of Coastline Community College's Class of 2019 at the Annual Commencement Ceremony.
Friday, May 31, 2019
Robert B. Moore Theater
(on the Orange Coast College campus)
Free Parking is available in Lot C and D
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Photos and interviews will take place before and after the ceremony.
Theater doors will open to the public for seating at 3:00 p.m. Doors will promptly close at 3:45 p.m.
Check-in will be available from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Ceremony begins at 4:00 p.m. and ends at approximately 6:00 p.m.
How to Order Your Cap & Gown:
- You can place your order in store or online through the Coastline Bookstore
- Click on the "Order your Cap and Gown for Graduation" box.
- Follow the links to order your Cap and Gown, Graduation Announcements, or anything else you might need.
- If you have any questions, you can call the Bookstore at 714.241.6101.
- The deadline for ordering your Cap and Gown online is Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- In store, purchases can be made through 12 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Graduate will receive a maximum of 4 (four) guest tickets for general seating in the theater. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-seated basis.
- Each guest must have a ticket to enter the theater. Tickets are needed for children 2 and above. Children 2 and under can sit on an adult's lap.
- Tickets will only be issued to the Graduate who has RSVP'd to attend the ceremony. Military and Contract Education Graduates may pick-up their tickets the day of the ceremony upon check-in.
- We will not be responsible for list or stolen tickets.
Graduation Announcement Cards are now available: Download the Announcement Card
Share the good news of your achievement! You may download and print copies of the announcement card to distribute to your family and friends.
View the 2019 Graduation Ceremony via LIVE FEED
Friday, May 31, 2019 at 4 p.m.
Coastline is pleased to present 2 options for viewing the 2019 Graduation Ceremony.
- View the graduation in High Definition (ustream.tv).
- View the graduation with closed captioning (CCCConfer.org)
- To Connect to the CCC Graduation Ceremony, please fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email address, and Screen Name.
- Then click on Connect.
- Once you have connected, the conference video can be seen in the upper left-hand panel.
- To view via the closed captioning feature, click on the "CC" button on the upper right portion of the screen.
- To increase the size of your video, click on the square in the upper right-hand corner of the video panel. Then scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click "detach panel".
Feel free to contact Coastline's contract education graduation department at 866.422.2645 or 714.241.6326, ext. 5 or Graduation@Coastline.edu.