Apply & Enroll
The SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund’s STEP Program has partnered with Coastline Community College Distance Education to provide accelerated online classes for eligible members.
Prospective students who wish to participate in the STEP Accelerated Online Program must be employed by an eligible employer, authorized by The SEIU-UHW Joint Employer Education Fund's STEP program, and received notification of approval to participate.
If you have not received approval from the STEP Accelerated Online Program, please use this link for more information, http://sgiz.mobi/s3/STEP-Online. Prospective students who have been approved to participate in the STEP Accelerated Online Program must apply to Coastline Community College.
1. Apply to Coastline
- Students who are new to Coastline, or who are returning and have missed three consecutive semesters are required to complete a new application.
- Click here to apply.
- Select “Military or Corporate Education Programs” from the “Special Programs” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 9) of the online application to ensure that the application is forwarded to the Corporate Education Department.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for application processing.
2. Register for your classes
- Check the Academic Calendar for open registration periods.
- Log into MyCCC.
- Begin on the "Registration" page.
- Locate the "Registration Tools” Box.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- IMPORTANT: If using the "Class Search" function, be sure to only select courses with a location of “Coastline Community College Corporate Education (CCCCE) ONLINE.”
- After adding your class(s), select “Finalize Add/Drop” and Exit the screen. Payment is based on your eligibility with SEIU/ UHW West Joint Employer Education Fund and will post to your account within 24 hours of registration.