Apply & Enroll
The STEP Accelerated Online Program
The SEIU UHW & Joint Employer Education Fund’s STEP Program has partnered with Coastline College Distance Education to provide accelerated online classes for eligible members.
Prospective students who wish to participate in the STEP Accelerated Online Program must be authorized by The SEIU UHW & Joint Employer Education Fund's STEP program and received notification of approval to participate.
Participants who have received their acceptance email from the SEIU Ed Fund may follow the steps below to apply to Coastline College.
1. Apply to Coastline
- Students who are new to Coastline, or who are returning and have missed three consecutive semesters are required to complete a new application.
- IMPORTANT! To ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military & Contract Education Department, students must select “Military or Corporate Education Programs” from the “Special Programs” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 9) of the online application.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Apply online now!
2. Register for your classes
- Check the Academic Calendar for open registration periods.
- Log into MyCCC.
- Begin on the "Registration" page.
- Locate the "Registration Tools” Box.
- Click “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select the Military/Contract Ed Term for the appropriate semester and click “Submit.”
- To add a class, follow the instructions at the top of the “Add or Drop Classes” page.
- IMPORTANT: If using the "Class Search" function, be sure to only select courses with a location of “Coastline Community College Corporate Education (CCCCE) ONLINE.”
- After adding your class(s), select “Finalize Add/Drop” and Exit the screen. Payment is based on your eligibility with SEIU UHW & Joint Employer Education Fund and will post to your account within 24 hours of registration.