Apply & Enroll
The STEP Program
The Education Fund’s STEP Program has partnered with Coastline College Distance Education to provide online classes for eligible members.
Prospective students who wish to participate in the STEP Program must be authorized by The Education Fund and received notification of approval to participate.
Participants who have received their acceptance email from the Ed Fund may follow the steps below to apply to Coastline College.
1. Apply to Coastline
- Students who are new to Coastline, or who are returning and have missed three consecutive semesters are required to complete a new application.
- IMPORTANT! To ensure that the application is forwarded to the Military & Contract Education Department, students must select “Corporate Education Program” from the “Extended Learning Division” box located on the Supplemental Questions page (page 8) of the online application.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for application processing.
- Apply online now!
2. Register for your classes
Check the Academic Calendar for open registration periods
- Log into MyCCC.
- Begin on the "Registration" Page
- Locate the "Registration Tools" Box
- Click "Quick Add or Drop Classes"
- Select "Register for Classes"
- NOTE: If there are any surveys that need to be answered it will prompt the student to answer
- Select the Term for the appropriate semester and click "Continue"
- To add a course, Go to the "Find Classes Section",
- Select "Coastline Community College"
- Click "Advanced Search" to expand search options
- Enter "Coastline Corporate" in the Campus Box
- Click "Search"
- Locate the class you want to register for
- Click the "Add Button" on the right side
- Click the "Submit Button" at the bottom to process registration
View a PDF of these steps.
Payment is based on your eligibility with The Education Fund and will post to your account within 24 hours of registration.