Your Coastline Academic Plan charts the path to help you reach your goal of obtaining a degree or certificate. When you are enrolled in your final courses, you will be ready to apply for graduation!
Associate Degrees and Certificates are not automatically awarded upon completion of requirements, students must apply for graduation when they are enrolled in their final course. There is a graduation filing period each semester
The Graduation Application is available online during each graduation filing period. Please note: Graduation Applications will not be accepted after the filing period closes.
Filing Dates: Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the current Spring, Summer, and Fall filing periods.
- Must have an official Academic Plan on file.
- Complete at least 12 credit/semester hours with Coastline to establish residency.
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit/semester hours of acceptable coursework from regionally accredited institutions.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) at Coastline and from all other schools attended.
- Click here to calculate your GPA.
- Submit all OFFICIAL transcripts.
- Complete all major related coursework with a grade of C or higher.
- Complete 18 credit/semester hours in General Education.
- English and Math courses must be passed with a C or higher.
Students should seek the advice of an authorized academic advisor before beginning any degree program. Feel free to contact Coastline's contract education graduation department at 714.241.6132, option 5 or Graduation@Coastline.edu.
Coastline College's 2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony will be held on Friday, June 4, 2021, at 4:00 p.m., PDT. Up to date detailed information for graduates and their guests can be found on our commencement page
If you need additional information or assistance, email email@example.com
or call the Extended Learning Division's Graduation Department, 8666-422-2645.